It’s not uncommon for in-house marketing staffs to get so caught up with day-to-day challenges that they have neither the time nor capacity to take on nagging messy problems or to keep up with emerging and rapidly changing trends.
Know More Marketing can help.
Know More Marketing expands your staff’s analytical toolkit, strategic perspective and customer-oriented capabilities. It helps in-house teams and entrepreneurs to:
- tackle industry-specific challenges methodically and creatively
- develop an experimental mindset
- embrace change and ambiguity
- deconstruct market signals
- create strategies to revitalize brands and connect with customers
- fine tune business action plans by adding precision, focus and efficiency
Custom Research and Consulting
Know More Marketing tailors its approach to each client’s unique circumstances and needs. Its approach energizes creative and strategic thinking, opening new paths for growing brands; builds valuable customer intelligence; connects with customers in old and new markets; and increases agility with clients’ business goals and opportunities.
Know More Marketing brings messy problems into focus by analyzing and translating customer behaviors and emerging social and cultural trends. We will help you to choose the best marketing and operational solutions for your business challenges.
Know More Marketing Services
- Mixed methods researcher
- Qualitative research methods, including online, virtual and field research
- Experimental research design use for rigorous testing of social and behavioral phenomenon
- Survey research across a range of corporate, marketplace and other socially rich environments
Teaching and Training
- Design thinking custom engagements, including social innovation and behavioral workshops, design sprints, empathy jams and customer journey mapping .
- Branding boot camps
- Curriculum design, practitioner training and professional development, including course design and delivery for in-person and virtual classrooms
- Workshop facilitation for managers and executives covers complex marketing, customer and sociocultural topics in a hands-on and small group setting
Audits and Assessments
- Brand equity audits, brand voice guidelines and brand communication content assessment
- Context-specific performance metrics that connect business performance to customer outcomes such as customer equity, customer-brand affinity and emotional engagement
- Adult learner and employee assessments for use in commercial and academic settings.
- Strategic advising for startups, ad hoc innovation teams, professional associations, non-profits and corporations
- Development and revitalization of brand strategy for growth or legacy brands
- Subject matter expertise in marketing planning using traditional and fundamental frameworks supported by agile and project management tools
- Integrated marking communication planning, including multi-channel, cross-platform and social media planning and analytics
- Brand development and brand equity management
Know More Marketing has a well-honed process that combines translating human behavior and applying relevant theories and concepts transforms. The result: tough problems into viable marketing, product/service or operational solutions.
Know More Marketing Partial Client List